Friday, October 16, 2009

Elastic Waist Pants

Hey guys. As some of you may know, I'm in culinary school. As much as I love it, let me just tell ya, it might just be the death of me. Or at least my girlish figure. LOL. This was Germany/Poland week in my International class and I can't tell you how much butter I've consumed. (sorry but there will be no pic for this entry) Now don't get me wrong, the food was delicious. It seems like everything was cooked in butter. (that's one of my favorite food groups you know.) But I think I've schnitzel'd one too many times. The funny thing about the school uniform is that you never really know how much weight you've gained because of those pants. Elastic waists are the devil's spawn! Being that I pretty much live in my uniform, I honestly had no idea. But when I put on a pair of jeans today.... let me just say, I've grown. LOL. I feel like I need to take some of that butter I've been cooking with all week and grease my hips so I can do a running dive just to get into my pants! I've fallen off the wagon I tell ya! But no worries. As soon as Monday comes, I'm getting right back on that wagon and exercising some discipline. Why Monday you ask? Why, I've got cupcakes to make this weekend of course!!! LOL. Nighty night all.

Lil Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment